Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Soft Skills Program
I think you people from UTAR would know what I am talking about. For those who don't know what soft skills is. Its a program that teaches students the basics skills like communications, relationship and how to cope with the working life. Yes I bet many have gone for this program before and obtained some kind of an eye opener on ways to handle people. This program should help people having difficulty to communicate and all sorts of mambo jumbo crap of goodness. But lately, found the program creating a negative effect to 1 of its pupil. This guy I know who used to be quiet( well he is still quiet actually), shy, and wouldn't fight back you push him around. But now he is slowly learning how to fight back me. Yes... I know I am cruel for doing this to him. But I can't imagine how can some1 like this learn to fight back. I thought soft skill programs are suppose to make you more civilised.... Not to be monster to fight back a monster. Anyways I think this soft skill program should be abolished to protect my interest in bullying him. If not abolished, it will give me more trouble if he even go to that program again. Maybe next time he will be able to kick me back which I don't fancy. Haha. You better watch out or I will personally kick your butt harder if you fight me again. Or maybe I should attend 1 myself to obtain new ways to torture people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahahaha, i see ur problem now.. lol.. maybe after u attended the soft skills u won't bully him~ that'll solve the problem~~ lol
Post a Comment