Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ghost, Spirits and so on

Today I've just wasted more than 10 hours watching Supernatural with my housemate JL. We watch almost non-stop around 12 episodes or so for the first season. It got me thinking, why are we afraid of such things like ghosts, spirits or demons. I checked out the word spirit and found out it is derived from the word spiritus which means breath, vigor, courage or soul in Latin. What's so scary about this THINGS that we can't even prove its existence. I am sure most of us had watched lots of horror movies before. My opinion is that most of this movies are done in such away to attract our attentions. I think the most accurate representation of spirits can be seen in movies like the Sixth Sense. Really. Why are we so afraid of this ghosts and stuff. The thing we should be afraid about shouldn't be the ghost that we can't see but those that we can. These "ghosts" comes in all shapes and sizes. These "ghosts" are people that are on level with garbage. These people are the ones who will con you. These people are the ones that will backstab you. These people are the ones thats gonna screw you up by increasing oil prices by a large margin. So I say we should stop being afraid of ghosts and spirits and start concentrating on things that really matter a like our country for instance. Its being ran by bafoons who I don't really think have any blardy education or their brains are made out of empty boxes.

3 comments:

Axl L. said...

err.. so these 'ghost'... does it include Bodohwi??

haha, watch Supernatural konon..
rape jee loong say la~ we noe it~!

daryl: come to me baby~!
jeeloong: harder~!
daryl: i'm cumming~!!!

DeViL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeViL said...

eh u ah. say like that. we all know u like to do that to jason and jl. it seems u have a thing for E&E students. haha and some chemical student. lol