Thursday, June 12, 2008

Nicks

During my wait for the next class today, I and Z(my friend cum housemate cum coursemate) went to the library and met a friend of mine,W. We were sitting down and chit-chat-ing when suddenly W noticed a girl and told us to look(well this is a normal behaviour for boys). He says she looks cute or something. I can't recall. Then I suddenly remember him talking bout this girl which he gave a nickname Milk/Susu. Then it hit me. Almost all the girls we see have a nickname that reflects the characteristics of the girl. Well let me give you some examples, the girl i mention earlier in the library was given a nickname Yogurt. Yes, it may sound weird but its the best that suit the girl as she is the girl after Milk or Susu which in turn will turn into yogurt if left untouch too long. Another great example is the girl in my course. We give her the nickname Monster as she is wayyyyy wayyyy taller and bigger than almost all the girls we've seen. She about 175-177 cm tall and I'd say bout 70-80 kilos. Another good nice for a girl would be Horse or Kuda. This is best to describe any gender who has teeth that are protruding like a horse's teeth. Another example would be Local Maximum, a name given to a girl who is the only and only 1 girl in the class. I think you got the idea why she is called Local Maximum. This nicknames makes it easier to remember compared to names that are long and complicated to pronounce. Therefore I would like to tell you to give nicknames to all the girls you see to make identifying them easier.

6 comments:

Axl L. said...

lol, cb...

yeah maybe if there's a girl name Daryl.. we should call her as Ogre? or maybe D'Ogre~

hahaha

DeViL said...

lol dont be so negative la bro. haha Milk and Yogurt. I like that a lot. lol what ogre??? u short like midget still dare to call me ogre

Axl L. said...

oni I can call Su~su & Yogurt.. you kenot~~

haha so maybe u like Shrek better?

DeViL said...

lol ok ok let u say what u want. its ur milk and sour milk. lol

思翔 said...

Pink Cappuccino: Is it Daryl is the only girl in your class ??

We: YES !!!!

Just like what Jason said, you got BIG LONGKANG weay....
So everytime we saw any drains, we will think of you...

DeViL said...

er.... Pink Cappuccino? Lol wth...