Saturday, December 18, 2010

My holiday...

What do you do with about a month to spare? I think I should finish up my fyp.. But my com's in Kl.. And I am getting the repainted, so maybe a week into January, I'll go back and start with my fyp. Finish it asap to enjoy... Hope that results are good. Don't wanna think much bout it now... Coz I have something else to think bout at the moment. ;)

The thought of the next big thing to do is playing around in my mind. I have lot of things running thru my mind at the moment but it's ok. Let's hope everything goes as what I think it would and just sit back enjoy..

Do u know how sometimes the days feel shorter and time runs out faster than it should? It feels like it lately... There's still time to think what to do.. "Just go with the flow".... 'It' is always on and will nvr leave my mind.

"Life is weird yet wonderful and mysterious. When all seems wrong, it could just turn around all of a sudden and make it all right again."