Was suppose to be awake but accidentally fall asleep. =) wished an hour late.. I feel bad.. Hahaha.. I dont wanna ask for any presie coz I don't like troubling anyone. That wish I received is worth much more than any presie. =) I don't have to explain why... and thank you for entertaining and making me smile even though when I am not in the best of moods..=) I find that the =) are influencing the way u type... Hahhahaha
With the new year coming soon, it's only natural to have a new years resolutions list to keep me on track...
1. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (can't be mentioned due to "political" reasons)
2. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( same reason as above.. U r welcome to guess but I don't think u will get it right)
3. To save up more money
4. To spend the money saved earlier. Hahahaha
5. Reduce swearing ( very important)
6. Still thinking bout the rest...
Ps: I really need a laptop.. Charging my phone 3 times a day because of my Internet surfing habits is bad..