Thursday, March 12, 2009

25 random things..

I know its been awhile already... but i am kinda lazy with this tag things...

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you

1. I am of chinese hainanese blood... means i am a bit crazy...
2. I am a buddhist... some people say i dont look chinese enough to be a buddhist... but i look more of a christian.. swt.
3. I like speed... cars & bikes... technology... nature...
4. I would like to hike Mount Kinabalu... when jee loong has his car... hehe
5. I dunno whether i can finish this or not..
6. I have weird friends.
7. Kinz taught me to skip class to go CC as well..
8. i like FSP games..
9. i still got no idea what to do for mechanical design yet...
10. thinking how cool it will be to get a Harley...
11. wished i could get a V8.. wanna try to rev and make all the cars alarm go berserk...
12. i got no idea already... this will take 2 hours to complete...
13. i think Evos are for cocks...
14. people with heavily modified Protons are cocks...
15. i think that cutting up dead people are fun...
16. i am sleepy....
17. i curse a lot lately... trying to control it a lot...
18. i tend to kutuk people... but i nvr meant any of it.. so dont take it seriously..
19. i just did a Moral presentation with a whole load of crap... the lecturer actually ask me something... dunno that means extra marks.. or minus marks..
20. i think kids are adorable especially when they are not making any trouble or asleep...lol
21. thinks the US Marine Corp is awesome...
22. i have good instict
23. that i am gonna sleep soon
24. thinks that i am gonna get the sennheiser soon...
25. wishes for a couple of millions bucks... to fool around with..
22.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.. no.2 "i look more of a christian".. you look more like a malay to me :P

no.7, yeah it's all coz' of kinz.. :'(

no.18, let me try if you mean it or not.. daryl kotek

let me add one for you.. 26. i'm an ogre

Anonymous said...

lol... u prick... dunno why got a 22... maybe i am too sleepy to realise that..haha

kiNz said...

WTF?!..what i bring you go CC and ponteng..its the other way round..ROAR!!

DeViL said...

lol... yea rite... i remember it clearly... u're the reason almost half the class goes to CC in the first place...lol... CS lar... Dota lar... lol... ask any1... i have supporters on this matter...lol

chyn said...

kinz is bad boy.

Devil said...

very true... bad boy... always act good...

kiNz said...

oo??..wtf?..haha...
why my gf also here..

NO NO!..im good boy..
RWARR!!