Friday, October 24, 2008

Dreamland.....

A couple of days ago, i had a couple of weird dreams. I bet many of you guys out there can relate to this sort of dream. I had this dream within a dream in another dream. Man that's fucking scary weay... I had a fucking nightmare in the first dream.... then i woke up suddenly in another dream... into another nightmare...fuck.. I manage to wake up in the end.... to find its 6 in the morning... shit fuck... that's fucking dumb.... So i continued my sleep after a mantra of curses just to enter the exact dream again....==" what the fuck is wrong with this fucking dreams.... man.... maybe should get some sleeping pills....

2 comments:

Axl L. said...

hehh hehh hehh~~
nightmare ehh~~~~~

u noe my definition of nightmare is like "pusshaaaa" kind of thing... hehehe, so u're having 'those' nightmares??

:P

DeViL said...

...........